Are you tired of working out all the time, going to the gym frequently and staying hungry just in a bit to lose weight and stay fit? Well, me too. Most often you put in a lot of efforts to this fitness thing and you have no interesting result. If the required result should come, then it will take years to reach your goal. Most often we are not realistic in our goals, but at least it is normal to find considerable results after progress of your efforts. That is why people go for melanotan.
Make sure you are eating healthy food in a healthy way. Many people have the notion that when trying to stay fit, you will need to eat less, perhaps once a day; don’t eat this, don’t eat that; avoid this one, avoid that one, and so one. It is true that some of these rules work, but some people do exaggerate in these rules.
How Melanotan works
Melanotan comes in to ease the process of weight loss and it is very efficient as product. The product is very safe but adults need to use it responsibly and also understand the user manual. It is active in your body some 36 hours after injection, after which you need to be exposed to sunlight for its effectiveness. If you limit yourself to your first bottle purchased, you might not experience much of a difference. It is from the second bottle that you will see reasonable results.
Generally, melanotan is injected once a week. But most people use it two times in a week to have very dark skin tone. You simply need to mix it with sterile water or bacteriostatic water. The amount of dosage you take depend on your body weight. For instance, men weighing 100kg can take a weekly dose of 1.5-2mg; women who weigh 50kg can start with dosage of 0.25mg for safety purposes: then they can move to 0.5mg and 11mg if need be. But to be noted is the fact that the more you use it, the darker your skin tone will get.
Other popular tips for weight loss
- Eat only when you are hungry. This does not mean you should starve yourself. If you are taking three square meals per day, make sure you don’t crave in-between meals.
- Cravings are what you should avoid because those are huge numbers of calories you are taking- of which you do not know how much.
- Eat normally and moderately. Trying to lose weight does not automatically mean you should go for hunger trips or take food as your enemy. Eating well and normally will help health wise and so you won’t go on fainting for hunger.
- Calculate the weight you should lose. You should calculate your Body Mass Index.
- Your eating habits should change. Having a change in eating habits is the normal thing you need to do when you find that you are obese or have gained some weight.
- Eat more of lean meats, fresh and leafy vegetables, and make a reduction in portions. Also, excess sugars, salts, and fats should have a cut down. If you need to feel full all the time, then drink more water to keep you hydrated.
- Eat Regularly. It is very vital that you eat regularly: also avoid skipping meals with the motive of losing weight. It is advised that you eat small, light, but nutritious meals during the whole day. If you skip meals, your body will instead store more fat (especially if what you eat after skipping meals are fatty foods).
Article Submitted By Community Writer