Achieving the perfect set of abs is such a big fulfillment that makes anyone feel proud and healthy. Do you want to have killer abs too? Well, there are workout programs you can see and try online that will help you achieve your dream abs.
Yes, you’ll find fitness achieve workout programs that are free online, guiding you all the way until you attain success. In this post, you’ll learn the best workout programs for killer abs, so you can apply them and get yours too! Let’s get started!
1. Total Abs Program by Darebee
Total Abs is a workout program which aims to tone and define your abs without using any equipment. It is a complete 30-day workout program, considered as a comprehensive ab builder. It includes building your abs from all parts. The exercises included in this program are exercises or movements for strength, agility, definition, and core power. It also promotes lower back stretching for improved posture. There’s a good balance of exercises you can take from day one up to day 30, taking you from easier to harder exercises.
Here are the static and dynamic routines under the Total Ab Program:
- Day 1 Circuit (Level I: 3 sets and 6 reps, Level II: 5 sets and 8 reps, Level III: 7 sets and 10 reps) with two minutes interval so you can take a rest between sets.
- Day 2 Action Planks (Level I: 3 sets and 6 reps, Level II: 5 sets and 8 reps, Level III: 7 sets and 10 reps) with two minute intervals so you can take a rest between sets.
- Day 3 Flutter Kicks (Level I: 80 reps, Level II: 100 reps, Level III: 120 reps) completed throughout the day.
- Day 6: Power Plank (Level I: 10 seconds, Level II: 20 seconds, Level III: 30 seconds) complete once.
- Day 7: Rocky Abs (Level I: 3 sets and 10 reps, Level II: 5 sets and 12 reps, Level III: 7 sets and 14 reps) with two minute intervals so you can take a rest between sets.
- Day 8: Lower Back (Level I: up to 10 reps, Level II: up to 12 reps, Level III: up to 14 reps) with 3 sets for all levels and two minute intervals so you can take a rest between sets.
- Day 18: Action Planks (Level I: 3 sets and 14 reps, Level II: 5 sets and 16 reps, Level III: 7 sets and 18 reps) with two minute intervals so you can take a rest between sets.
- Day 19: Chopper (Level I: 3 sets, Level II: 5 sets, Level III: 7 sets) with two minute intervals so you can take a rest between sets.
2. Bodybuilding Best Six-Pack Ab Workout
This workout is an ab fitness routine that targets the seven abdominal muscles, hitting both the upper and lower abdominal muscles. This workout program involves carefully selected exercises that you can perform each week. Of course, you need to do some lifting, cardio, and stick to your healthy diet.
An example of a workout under this program is the Magnificent 7 Ab Circuit which involves the following:
- Sit-up: 15 to 20 reps
- Flat Bench Lying Leg Raise 15 to 20 reps
- Jackknife sit-up: 15 to 20 reps
- Flat Bench Leg Pull: 15 to 20 reps
- Toe Touchers: 15 to 20 reps
- Crunches 15 to 20 reps
- Reverse Crunch 15 to 20 reps
Note: These ab exercises are performed three rounds with little rest between movements.
3. 6 Weeks Power Abs Routine by Muscle and Fitness
Do you want to have the strong abs and well-developed midsection of a powerlifter? It’s possible to build strong abs with this effective workout program by Muscle and Fitness. Yes, you can achieve that killer abs for only six weeks! Just imagine getting rid of your flab, strengthening your abdominal muscles, and streamlining your waist, which will provide you visible six-packs whenever you take off your clothes.
In short, this program helps you achieve the following benefits:
- Strengthen your midsection or core so you can do more exercises.
- Develop a chiseled six-pack for aesthetics and fitness to help you perform your everyday tasks with full strength, such as carrying groceries and lifting heavy objects.
- Perform weighted ab exercises to attain endurance and strength.
- Attack your midsection or abdominal muscles from all angles with each 2-week phase of the 6-week program, which includes one oblique, one upper and lower ab exercise, and one core.
Note: Cardio workout should be performed before the intense abs workout. The Power Abs Workout becomes more challenging or intense as the weeks pass. Your abs should undergo progressive conditioning to handle the intensity and volume of training on the 5th and 6th week.
The key factors that influence the success of an ab workout program are patience, consistency, and hard work. If anything is missing, you’ll end up giving up or not achieving your desired results. Don’t give up but don’t rush because you’ll soon attain those killer abs in due time.
Article Submitted By Community Writer