In today’s fast moving world it is easier for you to access your mobile and get the required information. Going a step further there are mobile health apps that have made it simpler for the healthcare professionals to stay updated by just clicking on the mobile. Most of these apps can be downloaded on your smart phones and physicians can make full use of these for updating, remote consultation or keeping in touch with the healthcare team.
Top five mobile health apps meant for the ease of medical professionals are
· MIM Mobile – This app is used as a diagnostic imaging tool, where imaging can be done remotely. This has a workstation of its own and when that cannot be used the professionals can use it on their mobile.
· Video Consult – This app is meant for live consultations. Using this app on the smart phone, professionals can give their advice remotely during a surgery or an emergency.
· Quantia MD – This is an online platform where the medical professionals can get in touch with their peers and share views or have discussions on interactive case studies or presentations. It also provides with the latest medical education content that can keep the professionals updated.
· Eviti Advisor – This is a tool for oncology healthcare professionals that they can use for decision making and have access to a library of oncology related diagnostics, treatment and other regimen.
· Sermo – This is a doctor network site that can be used by the healthcare providers for discussions, sharing of images and views, replying to the queries. It also helps in keeping themselves abreast with the latest medical advancements.